• Compatible with most standard UK and European Networks
• Delivers different pre-recorded messages relevant to the type of event that has triggered the alarm
• Calls up to 9 separate pre-programmed telephone numbers
• Simple to record your personalised voice message(s)
The GSM Autodialler (automatic calling unit/dialler) relays pre-recorded messages over the mobile (cell) network, to inform named contacts/keyholders of events that have triggered your alarm, such as: intruder, fire, panic and/or tamper. It is easily connected to most Alarm Control Panels and offers an inexpensive alternative to contracted 'Alarm Monitoring Services'.
The Autodialler dials out via the SIM Card (working in the same way as a mobile phone) and is compatible with all 'pay as you go' or 'contract' SIM Cards on standard European Networks. It is ideal for installations where there is no fixed telephone (land-line service) or as a land-line back-up. The unit is powered via the Alarm Control Panel and also has a battery back-up in the event of a power failure. The Autodialler has a built in microphone and speaker so that messages can be recorded and replayed directly from the Unit. You can record different messages for different trigger events, such as intruder, fire, panic and tamper.
• Compatible with all standard European Networks
• Note: compatible with the SK5, SL5, SA5 and SA3 Alarm Systems only.
• Compatible with most standard European Networks* ((Not compatible with the 3 network)
• Provides additional security without the need for expensive monitoring services
• Calls up to 9 separate pre-programmed land-line or mobile telephone numbers
• Dialler will automatically dial each number in turn, after trigger (up to 3 times,) until acknowledged by the person answering the call
• LCD display showing text in any of 8 different languages
• 6 Trigger Inputs and 4 Outputs
• Different 10 sec recordable message or 32 digit SMS sent for each trigger
• Select whether a Voice Message, an SMS, or both Voice Message and SMS are sent to each of the phone numbers and whether all or just some phone
numbers are contacted on each of the 6 triggers
• Programmable dial-out delay on trigger activation
• Outputs can be programmed as User activated only or User activated plus Trigger/Event activated
• Users can activate outputs remotely via dial-in or locally via Dialer keypad
• Built in Microphone plus terminals for remote Microphone
• 4 Digit programmable password for programming and dial-in
• Built-in “Listen-in”. Open up either after voice message received or by dial in
• Network Provider Field Strength Indication (via Dialer Display or by SMS from Dialer giving its current field strength)
• Pay as you go SIM low credit indication via all incoming SMS’s being automatically forwarded
• External Power Fail SMS sent (provided PP3 battery installed)
• Dialer can send SMS’s giving it’s essential programming details
• Turn on/off Dialer via Keypad or dial-in plus password
• Notifying you of an alarm condition from anywhere in the world
• Notifying contacts/keyholders of alarm activation and the type of event triggering the alarm
• Alerting neighbours (programmable internal sounder)
• Installation where there is no fixed telephone land-line or as a back-up to a land-line service
• Houses, offices, shops, caravans, boats, etc
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
Installation and Operating Manual
All necessary fixings including cable (Autodialler to Control Panel)
Dimensions: Width x 200mm depth x 50mm x height x 120mm, Height with antennae is 165mm.
A) Install the SIM Card (purchased separately)
B) Connect the Autodialler to the Control Panel (using the cable supplied)
C) Programme the selected telephone (mobile or land-line) numbers you wish the unit to call when the alarm is triggered
1) Choose a SIM Card to suit best network coverage in the area the unit is to be installed in
2) It is important to test your alarm system regularly to ensure your SIM card remains active (Pay as You Go SIMs) - we recommend at least every four weeks
We aim to despatch all orders placed before 2pm the same or next working day, upon receipt of cleared payment.
Orders are despatched via the Yodel Delivery Network and can be tracked at www.myyodel.co.uk or by next working day signed-for Courier Service, as relevant to the product purchased.
Orders sent by the Yodel Delivery Network are charged at the fixed rate of £2.99. To upgrade to next working day courier delivery please select this option at checkout. Courier delivery is charged at the fixed rate of £5.95 per order. P&P rates apply where delivery is chargeable, products despatched FREE of charge are sent by the appropriate method relevant to the product/order value.
Please note: Expedited deliveries are not made on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays. Deliveries will be made on the next available Working Day.
For Republic of Ireland orders, all items will be sent via Courier at a flat rate of £13.80. This is to ensure all orders are securely delivered.
We endeavour to be as accurate as possible with delivery dates, however any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses you might incur as a result of a delay in receiving your goods or subsequent delays that may result from delivery problems. Unfortunately we are unable to specify a delivery time, as this is under the control of the postal/courier service.