• 8 zone programmable Control Panel with LCD keypad
• Security Autodialler calls pre-programmed landline or mobile numbers on alarm activation
• A 'monitored' alarm system with no ongoing or contracted monthly costs
• 250 event log and 4 programmable access level codes
• Siren with high intensity Xenon strobe light
The Honeywell Pet Tolerant Communicating Wired Alarm System (HW8COM) includes a fully programmable 8 zone Control Panel with LCD Keypad and Autodialler (Speech Dialler). This pet friendly Intruder Alarm System includes adjustable Pet Tolerant PIR Detectors, enabling you to safeguard your property, even when small pets are present. For additional security the self monitoring Auto Dialler automatically dials your emergency contact telephone numbers, providing you with a monitored Alarm System without ongoing costs or monthly fees.
The outside Siren/Strobe incorporates a "Comfort LED" and a high powered siren which acts as an excellent visual and audible deterrent to attract immediate attention to alarm activation.
Control Panel & LCD Keypad
• 8 zones programmable for security, 2 zones for fire
• 3 arming programmes: full arm, nightset and perimeter set
• 250 event log – events stored in memory can be displayed on LCD remote Keypad Screen
• 4 programmable access level codes: User 1, User 2, Engineer, Duress
• Quick set feature
• Programmable timers including bell cut-off
• Walk test facilities
• Support up to 4 remote keypads (LED, LCD or Proximity), operating range up to 100 metres from the Control Panel
• Supports Simple Set Proximity Readers (HWSSR) - use a proximity tag to easily set/unset the alarm (reduces false alarms)
• Personal Attack Buttons on the Control Panel and remote Keypads can be used to activate the system in an emergency
• 5 digital outputs – supports a wired-in digital communicator or dialler
• Zone names can be assigned to the 8 zones from the selectable 22 name library via the LCD Keypad
• NVM protection
• Built-in Tamper control
• Calls pre-programmed numbers if the alarm is activated
• Calls land-line and mobile numbers
• Calls up to 9 pre-programmed numbers
• Delivers your personal pre-recorded message
• Different messages can be set for alarm, fire and panic
• Pet tolerant - pet immunity up to 36KG
• Sealed optics for high reliability detection
• 12m x 17m PIR detection range
• Variable pulse width and PIR sensitivity adjustments
• Built in Tamper protection
• Surface mounted Magnetic Door/Window Contacts - easily fixed using sticky pads supplied or can be screw-fixed
• Diagnostic/Comfort LED
• High intensity Xenon strobe light and 110dB sound output
• Front & Rear Tamper
• Horizontal or Vertical mounting options
Monitoring your property without ongoing costs or monthly fees and Installation in properties where a pet friendly alarm system is required
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
Acenta Mini Gen4 with LCD Keypad
Pet Tolerant PIRs x 6
Magnetic Contacts x 2
Bellbox - Siren/Strobe
12V Backup Battery
100 metres of 6 core Alarm Cable
Cable Clips and Battery
Installation and operating instructions
We aim to despatch all orders placed before 2pm the same or next working day, upon receipt of cleared payment.
Orders are despatched via the Yodel Delivery Network and can be tracked at www.myyodel.co.uk or by next working day signed-for Courier Service, as relevant to the product purchased.
Orders sent by the Yodel Delivery Network are charged at the fixed rate of £2.99. To upgrade to next working day courier delivery please select this option at checkout. Courier delivery is charged at the fixed rate of £5.95 per order. P&P rates apply where delivery is chargeable, products despatched FREE of charge are sent by the appropriate method relevant to the product/order value.
Please note: Expedited deliveries are not made on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays. Deliveries will be made on the next available Working Day.
For Republic of Ireland orders, all items will be sent via Courier at a flat rate of £13.80. This is to ensure all orders are securely delivered.
We endeavour to be as accurate as possible with delivery dates, however any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses you might incur as a result of a delay in receiving your goods or subsequent delays that may result from delivery problems. Unfortunately we are unable to specify a delivery time, as this is under the control of the postal/courier service.