• GSM / SMS Communicating Alarm with integrated Mobile Phone Technology
• Controlled by SMS Text, App, Control Panel, Remote Control, RFID or Free Call
• Self-Monitoring with SMS notifications for Alarm, Emergency & Tamper
• Remote Monitoring with “Listen In” Feature
• Remote Arm and Disarm by SMS, App or Free Phone Call
• Arm, Part Arm, Disarm Modes (home arm has silent arming delay)
• Supports up to 50 wireless sensors, 10 remotes, 50 RFID tags
• The accessories included within the G5 system box (detectors, remote controls, RFID tags), have been pre-programmed to the Control Panel in the manufacturing process - this allows for quick and easy installation. The additional accessories will need to be learnt to the Control Panel (please refer to the product instructions for details)
Search for the G5 Alarm:
The miGuard G5 - As seen on ITV's This Moring Home Security Feature
The G5 miGuard wirefree alarm system uses GSM mobile phone technology* to send SMS Text messages between the control panel and your mobile phone. The Touch panel allows you to arm and disarm the system using a secure passcode or by using the RFID tags, you are able to Disarm the alarm with a simple swipe. The panel can be Armed / Part-Armed / Disarmed, add a voice memo or use the two-way talk feature by using the MGG5 App, which is available on Android and iOS. The external Solar Siren is powered by a Solar Panel, so no mains power is needed. The Siren incorporates an LED indicator, a visual deterrent giving additional peace of mind.
• Easy to set with one touch button or remote
• Disarmed by 4-6 digit code, Remote, RFID swipe tag, Free call, SMS or App
• GSM signal confirmation indicator
• Touch Keypad
• Call status light
• Arm, Home arm, Disarm (home arm has silent arming delay)
• Hands free calling
• Speed dial to master number
• RFID swipe tag with audio/visual confirmation
• Free phone call arming/disarming
• SMS alerts for arming/disarming, Intruder alerts, Power alerts, Low Battery in the Sensors and tamper.
• Listen-in feature with 2 way communication - when dialling out and called in
• Voice memo feature
• Entry/Exit Delays
• 5 x Phone numbers
• 5 x SMS numbers
• 1 x Speed dial
• 1 x RFID SMS notification number (with up to 4 named tags)
• Up to:
10 x Remotes
50 x Wireless Sensors
50 x RFID tags
• External Siren Powered by a Solar Panel, no mains power needed
• LED Indicator for Intruder deterrent
• Piercing 110dB siren with selectable duration (30sec./3min./5min.)
• Volume adjustable (High/Low/Mute)
* The Three (3) network is not compatible with the G5.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
Mains Powered Control Panel (with battery backup and internal siren) x 1
Control Panel Power Adapter x 1
External Solar Siren x 1
Remote control x 3
RFID tag x 2
Door/window contact x 2
PIR motion detector x 2
All Fixings and Fittings
We aim to despatch all orders placed before 2pm the same or next working day, upon receipt of cleared payment.
Orders are despatched via the Yodel Delivery Network and can be tracked at www.myyodel.co.uk or by next working day signed-for Courier Service, as relevant to the product purchased.
Orders sent by the Yodel Delivery Network are charged at the fixed rate of £2.99. To upgrade to next working day courier delivery please select this option at checkout. Courier delivery is charged at the fixed rate of £5.95 per order. P&P rates apply where delivery is chargeable, products despatched FREE of charge are sent by the appropriate method relevant to the product/order value.
Please note: Expedited deliveries are not made on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays. Deliveries will be made on the next available Working Day.
For Republic of Ireland orders, all items will be sent via Courier at a flat rate of £13.80. This is to ensure all orders are securely delivered.
We endeavour to be as accurate as possible with delivery dates, however any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses you might incur as a result of a delay in receiving your goods or subsequent delays that may result from delivery problems. Unfortunately we are unable to specify a delivery time, as this is under the control of the postal/courier service.
|Control Panel's Power Supply Input:||AC 110~240V/50~60Hz|
|Control Panel's Power Supply Output:||DC 12V/500mA|
|GSM Working Frequency:||850/900/1800/1900MHz|
|Internal Battery Backup:||Lithium Battery: 3.7V/800mAh*2|
|Battery Standby Time:||5 Hours|
|Maximum Supported Accessories:||10pcs remote controls, 50pcs Wireless accessories, and 50pcs RFID tags|
|Housing Material:||ABS Plastic|
|Operating Conditions:||Temperature: -10 °C ~ 55 °C - Humidity: ≤ 80% (non-condensing)|
|Size (L x W x H):||188 x 132 x 26 mm|