• Inline Dimmer, used for switching and dimming LED or Halogen loads up to 250w
• Rotary switch to tailor the range of dimming and maximise capability with dimmable LED bulbs
• Reduces the risk of flickering at lower dimming levels
• 8 step rotary switch to adjust the lower end of the dimming range of the bulbs
• Can be used to increase the compatibility of all dimmable LED’s as alternative brands can behave differently
• Works with all LightwaveRF controllers
• Can be linked to up to 6 separate transmitters
The LightwaveRF Connect Inline Dimmable Relays are used for switching and dimming LED or Halogen loads up to 250w. They can be controlled by any LightwaveRF remote or smartphone/PC/Apple iPod via the Wifi-Link (not included). The relays are particularly useful when used in conjunction with the LightwaveRF Connect Master Wall Switch to operate more complex lighting systems such as fluorescent tube arrays.
250 Watt Resistive load
Works with all LightwaveRF controllers
We aim to despatch all orders placed before 2pm the same or next working day, upon receipt of cleared payment.
Orders are despatched via the Yodel Delivery Network and can be tracked at www.myyodel.co.uk or by next working day signed-for Courier Service, as relevant to the product purchased.
Orders sent by the Yodel Delivery Network are charged at the fixed rate of £2.99. To upgrade to next working day courier delivery please select this option at checkout. Courier delivery is charged at the fixed rate of £5.95 per order. P&P rates apply where delivery is chargeable, products despatched FREE of charge are sent by the appropriate method relevant to the product/order value.
Please note: Expedited deliveries are not made on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays. Deliveries will be made on the next available Working Day.
For Republic of Ireland orders, all items will be sent via Courier at a flat rate of £13.80. This is to ensure all orders are securely delivered.
We endeavour to be as accurate as possible with delivery dates, however any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses you might incur as a result of a delay in receiving your goods or subsequent delays that may result from delivery problems. Unfortunately we are unable to specify a delivery time, as this is under the control of the postal/courier service.
|Input Rating:||220 - 240V ~ 50Hz|
|Warranty:||2 Year Standard|